Report Card‎ > ‎


Students who speak a language at home other than English may be classified as English Language Learners.  Students who are ELL students receive extra services, either from their classroom teacher or from our ESL Service Provider, Ms. Ewool.

Every year, ELL students must take a test called the NYSESLAT.  For more information on this test, click here.

If you have additional questions, please ask Ms. Ewool, pictured here.